WELFARE MANDATE AND JURISDICTION
- Its mandate is to assist only those workers who are actively participating in their departmental activities.
- It will also consider those who actively contribute towards the welfare kitty.
- Its jurisdiction will deal with only the workers and their nuclear family.
- Pray for the workers & members
- Give moral support to the workers by visitations and attendance of events.
- Mobilizing people and resources to support the workers where need arises.
NB: The welfare is not mandated to give any monetary aid to any worker or member; however, the money that is collected through departmental kitties is for logistical support to our foot soldiers.